Eagle Creek Academy
- Eagle Creek is committed to providing tuition assistance to students in Kindergarten through 8th grade whose families demonstrate financial need.
- Families are not required to pay it back.
- 35% of our students in Kindergarten through 8th grade receive assistance.
- Assistance varies from at little bit to most the cost of tuition.
- Families must reapply each year. We understand that some of our families rely on financial aid in order to keep their children at Eagle Creek from year to year, and we are known for offering the same general dollar amount every year.
- Students receiving tuition assistance must maintain acceptable grades, attendance and discipline records.
- The deadline is March 22, 2018. Families may apply later, but funds will be more limited.
- FACTS (a third party) will review your information and recommend a tuition amount.
- Eagle Creek will respond to you one to two weeks from the date you submit.