Eagle Creek Academy
- Eagle Creek is committed to providing tuition assistance to students in Kindergarten through 8th grade whose families can demonstrate financial need.
- Aid varies from $300 to most the cost of tuition.
- Families must reapply each year. We understand that some of our families rely on financial aid in order to keep their children at Eagle Creek from year to year, and we are known for offering the same general dollar amount every year.
- Students receiving financial aid must maintain acceptable grades, attendance and discipline records.
- The deadline is March 1. While families may apply later, funds will be more limited.