Eagle Creek Academy
- Before-School Care is from 7 a.m. to 8:25 a.m.
- School is from 8:25 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- After-School Care is from 3:30 p.m.
- You may use before-school care and after-school care on a steady basis or a drop-in basis.
- Please contact us for the rates.
- 12 tuition payments are due from April 20, 2018, to March 20, 2019.
- The 12 monthly payments cover a little over 9 months of school. (School is from early September to early June).
- Families who enroll after April 20, 2018, may make the missed payments immediately or over time.
- For students who start mid-year, we prorate the tuition.
- Families are not required to donate or volunteer, and there are no textbook or computer fees.
- Students in grades 2 to 8 must bring a Chromebook and headphones to school each day.
- All students bring supplies in the fall. They cost around $100.
- All students go on field trips. Children in grades 4 to 8 go on extensive trips. Talk to us about costs.
- The non-refundable $225 application fee is for the student’s first year only.
- Eagle Creek is committed to providing tuition assistance to students in Kindergarten through 8th grade whose families demonstrate financial need.
- Families are not required to pay it back.
- Each year, about 30% of our students in Kindergarten through 8th grade receive assistance.
- Assistance varies from at little bit to most the cost of tuition.
- Families must reapply each year. We understand that some of our families rely on aid in order to keep their children at Eagle Creek from year to year, and we are known for offering the same general dollar amount every year.
- The deadline is March 22, 2018. Families may apply later, but funds will be more limited.
- FACTS (a third party) will review your information and recommend a tuition amount.
- Eagle Creek will respond to you one to two weeks from the date you submit.
- Students receiving assistance must maintain acceptable grades, attendance and discipline records.
US Military Children
- For any child who has at least one parent or legal guardian who currently serves or has served in the US armed forces.
- Must provide a current (unexpired) DOD identification card or a DD214 verifying honorable discharge status.
- Members of the armed forces who were medically retired qualify.
- Eagle Creek's 18/19 tuition is $6,000.
- Tuition will not go up more than 5% per year.
- Available for Kindergarten to 8th grade. Not available for preschool or Young Fives.
- Families may also apply for tuition assistance.
- Available to new families only.
- Any current parent whose name is listed as a referral on a new student’s application or info form is eligible to receive a $100 credit for the upcoming school year.